Friday, August 1, 2008

Santa Barbara Zoo













































So here's the Zoo!  For some reason my blogger is acting crazy and I am unable to make my little comments right under each picture.   The first few are on the zoo train.  So exciting!  Evie and Emma rode together with me and it was really sweet.  Emma hopped on my lap when we went through the lion area.  She was a little scared of the big lion paws sticking up in the air (the lion was sleeping on his  back!).  And she wanted to ride the giraffe...  'Mom, I wanna go for a ride' she said.  And over and over.  Why does she think she should be able to ride a giraffe?  Maybe Diego does?  I have no clue...  And the girls had a grand  time with their greatest friends.  Abs loves Michael and Rebekah, as you can see!  And Emma was happy, o so happy, to see her 'best friend Josiah'.  It was a blast, but also, it was crazy.  Too many kids!  I think there were at least 15 kids in our crew.  But it was fun fun.  And we found the carousel.  Look how cute and old fashioned it is? I got 30 seconds of freedom while the girls took a little ride.  So to refresh, I tried catching a little of the cuteness. (a 30 second breather from zoo craziness is so worth $1 each!)

4 comments:

Mandi! said...

Looks like it was so much fun! (love the new header photo, by the way!)

Leanne Barker said...

Evie looks so like she was loving the train, such a sweet little face. We should hang out again sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

it wasn't crazy! what are you talking about. It was one step beyond crazy. Do they have a name for that? or maybe I just need to loosen up : )

eva said...

I love the cute old fashionedey carousel! You got such a great picture of that!