Monday, July 21, 2008

Party Party


Emma had a little party for her 3rd birthday.  We had it Saturday and invited some of her favorite people.  Because she has mostly only boys as friends, I thought we'd get to finally do a fun boy-themed party.  Pirate, I was thinking.  (I've always tried to talk the girls into Pirate parties with no luck!!)  ...but, no luck again!  Emma wanted a "Diego Plate Party". (Apparently that is what determines a theme!) So it was a Go, Diego, Go Party.  She had a lot of fun!  But I think by the time Sunday came around, she was a little done with all of the attention.  She needed all the attention, though.  Being the "middle" child it is not often all about her.  This time it was, and she loved it.  And was ready for it to be done when the time was right.

1 comment:

Lalena said...

happy b-day big girl Emma

Kid parties are so much fun! I miss it. If you ever need help, I'm your girl! We'll talk it over at one of our many coffee mornings to come!

~hugs