Monday, July 7, 2008

Monday after a Holiday

Even though we actually pretty much had all day Saturday to recover, I still feel a little bit of a blur and fade today.  But laundry on top of laundry calls.  And I have to use the day for laundry.  So, hopefully I will get to it today.  It's already 10.  But the weekend was a party!  We had so much fun.  Good times with good friends.  I hope you all had a great fourth.  Once again, the fog rolled in here.  So, we had some green fog, some pink fog.... but fireworks themselves were not so visible.   But the funny thing about this town- even though we have a supposed "Zero-Tolerance Policy" for illegal fireworks, as many signs warned... was that we got a great showing around the neighborhoods.  There were some pretty cool ones all around us. So that was good.  So, Monday.  Laundry.  I need to go get to it.  Have a good day!

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Mondays are dreaded laundry days here too! ...and Tuesdays...If I'm lucky I get it done by Wed.! :)