Monday, June 2, 2008

life is good.

Over the weekend, we celebrated the 5th anniversary of Church for Life. After much preparation, it was finally here. I didn't get many photos, but I have to say it was a really amazing weekend. God's presence and approval was overwhelming. I loved it. And the books I have been working on which almost didn't come on time came in. Thank God.

Now, the last meeting with our teacher in this week and all the final year end outings. Summer is almost here along with the end of homeschooling. I am excited for what the next months will hold.

Today we're going to visit a beautiful blue old house that I have driven past so many times wondering about. I randomly met the women who lives there and she invited us to stop by anytime. So, today is the day! And the best part is that we're going to walk over. It's that close. Well, maybe that's not the best part....but, you know.

1 comment:

Lalena said...

The picture book is awesome!