Sunday, June 15, 2008

from a mac!

Backyard bubble time.... our friends got a new amazing DSLR and I was excited and happy and obviously jealous :)  Anyway, it inspired me to be content with the camera that I have- so I played a little yesterday.... so with a little help from iPhoto:


Evie tried to sneak out!


....AND....I am posting from a Mac!  Can you believe it?!  It's amazing.  We are a little excited about finally owning our very own Apple computer.  It has only been 8 years since our new PC....and it definitely wasn't a Mac! And it is so nice.  Love you!

4 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

How fun!

Mandi! said...

Great pics! Your girls are so photogenic! Congrats on the upgrade:)

Angela said...

Yay for macs! Welcome to the community. =^)

Lalena said...

You take awesome pics!