Thursday, June 5, 2008

Peaceful Afternoon

2:30 in the afternoon and all is quiet. Ab, Emma and Evie are all napping, and Bella is quietly reading her Junie B Jones chapter book. I am smiling to myself, fully enjoying the silence. I should be doing....SOMEthing- laundry, cleaning....but instead I am wandering through blogs....researching cool new computers....reading a cookbook.....while eating some peanut butter fudge ice cream.

I love summer. Did I tell you it is summer? We had our last meeting yesterday, and right after our teacher left the house, I packed up everything. School is out in the Moore house! So we are enjoying it today. All we have left is a couple of parties next week and we're free.

4 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

What a nice feeling that must have been - packing everything up and school being out! :) Hoping I experience that same feeling in the next week!

Milk and Honey said...

yeah summer--and by the end of it you will be saying "Yeah fall!"

Lalena said...

Peanut butter fudge ice cream? YUM!

Anonymous said...

Summer is nice, and I'm not getting any in MT, but I'm excited to enjoy the tail end of it in Cali. I noticed you have a link to etsy in your sidebar. I'm going to have to visit that place.