Friday, May 30, 2008

sweet evangeline




Evie is so cute. Isabella often likes to say that she is the cutest baby in the whole world. (Well, a tie between her and India, a little girl from church....Bella can't decide!) Well, Evie pretty much is the cutest. And the sweetest.
Here are her landmarks recently, all mostly in the past month:
  1. She started sitting up.
  2. She started the "Army Crawl" and is officially EVERYWHERE.
  3. She now shakes her head back and forth while smiling largely- not sure what this is all about!
  4. Is waving as if to say hello...
  5. Is clapping her hands....OK, so she misses sometimes.
  6. Has gotten her 2 bottom teeth.
  7. Likes to loudly proclaim "AH YAH YAH YAH YAH!"
  8. Is enjoying Carrots and Sweet Peas.
  9. Walks everywhere in her walker.
  10. (Because I feel as though I needed to make a list of ten now that I am already here!) Has fallen off of various furniture...beds, couches, chairs....numerous times. Poor 4th child with older siblings who like to carry her everywhere!!!

2 comments:

Mandi! said...

I cannot believe how much she's grown! I saw her in nursery on Sunday and it seriously took me a moment to figure out who she was! And I agree- she is one of the sweetest babies!

Ma and Pa Moore said...

How sweet! So glad to have pictures of Evie - I didn't seem to have very many of 'just' her! Thanks for sharing!!!