Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Today was cookie day.  Em and I started this morning making Gingerbread Cookies.  Em says "Binbingead".  She laughed when the Gingerbread Man ran away... when he cried "Don't eat my leg!' (And yes, it's me in my VBS Safari apron)

She also did an AMAZING job icing cookies.  Who knew a 3 year old could be so talented? And she rolled out the dough.  And cut out the cookies.  So sweet.

Then friends came and we worked the day away making: The Gingerbread Men, Iced Sugar Cookies, Russian Tea Cakes, Chocolate Crinkle Cookies, Peanut Butter Fudge, Double Chocolate Biscotti, No Bakes, Rockie Road Squares, & Peppermint Bark. Wow!!

I'm tired!  But I love cookie day.  

2 comments:

Lalena said...

How fun! And Russian Tea Cakes, peppermint bark, biscotti...be still my heart...YUM!

Anonymous said...

That is a whole lot of sugar on the counter. Mmmmmm.