Saturday, December 20, 2008

...And

Breathe.

I finally got the Christmas cards out.  I really hope they get to all of you in time.  I am running so late this Christmas!!

And I finished the last touches of decorating tonight... I know, a few short days before Christmas.

And we started shopping a couple nights ago... yes, only a couple of nights ago.  And we aren't done!  I am hoping we figure this all out, because we have a few more days.

And I have not been able to find very much Christmas music on the radio.  We were scanning and scanning and there was none!  Isn't it strange?  We finally found a familiar tune, but when they starting singing- it was the Spanish station!  We listened along, I decided the girls don't know the words, anyway!  It was actually pretty cool listening to those old tunes in a new light.

And... we're having a Christmas party tomorrow night for our small group.  That should be really fun!!

And we went Christmas caroling again today.  ...Well... we thought we were just caroling!  And there weren't that many of us there.  But it was more like a performance!  With like 2 or 3 people from the worship team and a few other of us non-worship team people.  But our friend Angela did a really great job, and it was a success!  The girls even got presents from Santa there- except Emma who is terribly afraid of both Santa and Mrs Claus.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still don't have our stockings up, actually I don't have Caleb's finished, yet. Breathe!