Monday, May 5, 2008

Four for pink.

I have 4 girls. Four. Girls. We live in a pink wonderland. If pink is an option, we take it. All purpose cleaner? The pink one, please. (Until I discover in smells really bad- then I oppose) It is not worth the argument, and if the pink scrub brush will make the shopping trip go well, by all means, get the pink one. It's not like I mind the pink. Sometimes I like it. Now, though, it is just habit. I go for the pink even when they are not with me. It is just natural at this point. Without a thought. I grab the pink one. And if pink is not available, they better at least have purple. At least. ;) Four for pink- and pink for all. (Poor Todd!)

1 comment:

Milk and Honey said...

hee-hee. If God ever gives me a girl to go with my three boys, then I am hoping to avoid the pink thing by enfusing her life with purple. Of course Caleb loves pink...