Tuesday, May 27, 2008

green is the new pink



My new cell phone! The girls actually helped me pick out this really fun, free, cute GREEN phone. And there was even a PINK option, but we all decided green was the cutest. And it was FREE (did I mention that??) so- all the better.

Phones are just crazy. They do so much. SO much. This phone has a radio on it. Like...the radio. Isn't that crazy? And I like the photo editing software too. What? On a phone? Hmm. Maybe not as powerful as Photoshop CS3, but it'll do when I want to edit your head into a "WANTED" poster....cause, you know I do that often! :)

4 comments:

Leah said...

That phone looks really nice and the fact that it's a Sony is impressive. Very cool!!

Maica Kozak said...

it reminds me of my super cool orange phone. the one i lost. yours is very very cool annie. yes isn't it cool? does yours allow you to make songs by layering different sounds? that was my favorite part. you can make your ring tone.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it can do that.... it is way too hard for me though ;)

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Cool!