Thursday, May 29, 2008

simply delicious!

Butter. Butter! It is so good. I love real butter! You are probably laughing at me right now, but I do, I love butter. So rich and yummy. Way WAY better than imitation, and WAY WAY way better than the spray we have been using for the past 6 months.

And homemade chocolate chip cookies with real butter and.....salt? Words cannot describe! My kids, I have been deprived since last November 12. But today we are baking for some friends...and we are gleaning the leftovers.

Today the project is either Iced Molasses or Peanut Butter cookies. I am leaning towards the Iced Molasses because they are SO good, and old fashioned and kind of sweet (in a non-tasting way) . I love that about homemade cookies. If I only had some old lacey fabric and fancy vintage ribbon to deliver them in... That would be even sweeter (in the same non-tasting way). But my gladware will do, and we will enjoy the benefit of the next batch.

1 comment:

Mandi! said...

You're making me hungry! And I was doing so good today with the sweets, too....