Thursday, August 9, 2007

the weeks go by.........

Hey everybody!
We are winding down summer, the kids are bouncing off the walls. They are so so incredibly ready for some structure and some business. I am feeling so so tired most of the time, so pretty much the opposite! And I am feeling like it is almost time to have this baby! 8 more weeks. I am finding it is hard to keep the kids occupied during the day since I don't have that much energy. But today we went to the park and that was nice! They had fun playing and climbing and sliding.

Todd and I have been trying to figure out what this new baby's name is! We are on opposite ends of the spectrum with pretty much every choice. Tonight we are going out by ourselves to talk it over and look through some baby name books. Hopefully we'll find the perfect name!! It's hard after 3 girls! We'll see what we come up with!
Well, better go referee the splashing water fight I hear in the back. Love love.

No comments: