Friday, August 10, 2007

waaa, mommy

So, no such luck picking a name....although we got a great book so hopefully I will find one I like. Todd has a list. The list. But nothing.....is standing out as "the name". But Todd and I had a really fun time hanging out just the two of us, it has been a while- which I didn't realize until last night.

And nesting has officially begun. Re-arranging and cleaning all the dust and trying to figure out some baby stuff. Clothes, diapers. At least it helps pass the time! :) And at least I am finally inspired to clean a little bit. That is a big bonus! :)

School starts for Santa Maria on Wednesday! Not us, though! We have until Sept 4 until our first day. Which is good, because we haven't gotten our curriculum yet! I guess it is supposed to be in the mail! It is always exciting and makes us ready to start when we get all the new stuff! Like Christmas!!

Anyway, better get back to cleaning before the inspiration fades!!! PS The title is just what I am hearing in the background as I try to finish up a think of a good title....in case you wondered!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck choosing a name. Just don't choose one we are thinking of. ;) Good thing we're not having a boy. We had a huge list of girls names that we both liked, but no boys names.

Love you guys.

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Can't wait to hear what name you decide on - you always pick such cute ones!

Anonymous said...

Reid and Jasmine:
I am sending a spy to steal your list!!!