Monday, April 2, 2007

Teletubbies love to roll

Yes, the obsession continues! Emma woke up this morning saying "Tubtubbies!" And I think I had a dream last night that she was playing with some little Teletubbie action figures....how funny! Well, they are on PBS at 10:00 every day- so she can get her fill. :)

And as we were watching, Abigail was pretending she was an emperor penguin carrying an egg between her feet. If nothing else, it's always entertaining at our house!!

Bella doesn't seem to be feeling very well today. She is tired and cold. I hope she doesn't get the stomach flu- that is not fun!

The weekend went too fast, as usual! The highlight was a really fun BBQ last night with a bunch of friends. Santa Maria style tri-tip, beans, bread and salad. So good. And the salsa. I can't forget that. One of my friends makes the BEST salsa. I am going to try to get the recipe and can some- then maybe I can send it out to everybody! That would be fun- except....ever since I have had it, no other salsa even compares!

Well, better log in to school and get started. I never knew how much work Kindergarten would be!! :)

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Hope Bella didn't get sick.