Tuesday, April 10, 2007

it's a beautiful day (don't let it get away)

Today was a beautiful day. We headed over to a friends bright and early- she's offered to watch the girls on Tuesday mornings. Blessed I am! So I dropped them off around 9ish and the sun was warm and bright!

So I finally went to a real doctor for a real pregnancy test! You guessed it- it's positive! So officially, the due date is Oct 2. Then, I treated myself to some myself time. Just me, the massage chair, the jets on my feet and a People magazine. For about an hour.

And then we hung out in my friend's garden of paradise and ate salads and watched the kids dump sand all over each other. It was relaxing.

And then I took the girls to the park where we met another friend for a play date. It started off rough, but then the kids found their groove and we got a chance for a nice chat. It was a great day altogether. I love Spring Break!! A few more days to be carefree before we head into the crunch time. I am just going to change the subject right now! (We don't need to think about that until next week!)

3 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Wish we were in California! I know I have said we are having miserable weather before - but yesterday was the worst! Poured down rain, windy and was around 40 degrees - just on the verge of snow and ice. Went to a luncheon at the hospital with our Principal and we had to park about as far away as you could and we were soaked by the time we got inside - even with umbrellas! So, your blog sounded like something I would rather be experiencing!

Anonymous said...

yikes- that sounds bad! It is spring for goodness sakes!!

Leah said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day...what is a garden of paradise? :-) Congratulations on the "official" news Sis - yayayayay!