Monday, April 16, 2007




Aren't they beauties? These were from Saturday afternoon when we took a quick jump to the beach. Emma was freaked out because Ab and Bella kept screaming at the waves and Todd kept pretending to fall in. She gets so worried about those kinds of things! Anyhow, do you like Isabella's bangs? She is so proud of them! And a little embarrassed, too! (Before we left for church, she had to look in the mirror one last time to make sure they were perfect!) Ab got her hair cut too. She actually got like 2 or 3 inches cut off- I can't believe how long it was!

Well, Spring Break is over. I thought that it was going to be awful, so much work to get done, no more breaks....but today was amazingly fun and easy!! -And I looked ahead through the phonics curriculum, which is the one that stresses me the most- and I am happy to say I think the rest of the year is just mastering the things she's already learned instead of introducing new concepts! That is exciting because she mostly understands the stuff she's already learned!! So now we will just cruise through- and that means we won't be behind when we start in the fall! Yay!!!

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

I'm telling you - you guys sure make cute kids! Can't wait for the next one!!!! :-)
Bella's bangs are cute - what made her decide to want bangs?

Leah said...

Great pictures Sis. It looks like the color of Bella and Ab's hair is getting a little darker...not as blond as it used to be. I love Isabella's bangs...she looks adorable.

So you decided on school for the fall then? :-)