Wednesday, January 10, 2007

quick

When I woke up this morning the floor was covered with candy wrappers!! Apparently the girls decided they could have all the candy from their party bags from Ab's party. And Todd said- well, they should be happy today, they had candy for breakfast! grand!! And Emma is totally chewing gum. She'd been chewing on something for a while and I thought it was a tootsie roll candy the girls gave her. No big deal, one piece of candy, right? Well then I looked and she was still chewing. And still chewing. She has had it in her mouth for about an hour!! I know I should take it away, but I am kinda proud of her! She is chewing gum!! I know!! Anyway- just thought you'd like to hear about it :)

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

That is so funny! And so normal kids!!!!! I love your blogs! :)