Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well...
the cold wind from last week has definitely calmed.  It was been hot!  Actually, Friday it warmed and since then we've been warm, even at night!  It feels like summer. 

Abigail made the plan in her head at school yesterday that when she got home, she would have ice cream.  She had a cookies n cream ice cream cone.  Then at her softball practice, her coach brought more... her second cone of the day.

And we brought OtterPops to Bella's game... Abigail had 3.  I'm thinking she's getting a little spoiled with the icy cold treats!  Ah well.  It's not every day, I tell myself.

But we are having fun.  We are loving it. Tonight we'll BBQ and I am going to make lemonade.  So summery!  

I love Spring.  It's spring!  Don't you love it?  AND it must be strawberry season.  The air smells like strawberry jam... and the truckers are lining our streets.  Shipping the strawberries all over the world!  And we got some fresh picked ones in our veggie subscription yesterday!  Yummy!!

OK, now I am rambling.  Hope you have a great week!   I hear this weekend is going to be WARM and SUNNY back east!  Enjoy it!!  :)

1 comment:

eva said...

I love that strawberry smell! Ann, I'm getting bored... I think I need to start crafting again. Maybe we can make some of those easy skirts for ourselves.