Saturday, January 3, 2009

tagged.

I have been tagged by my high school friend and college roommate Kirsten!  So here goes...

Q. five names you go by:

Ann
Annie
Annie-Bananie
Mamma
Mommy

Q. three things you are wearing right now:

My black "Don't Waste Your Life" shirt
Some jeans
amen hairpin made by Eva

Q. two things you want very badly at the moment:

For Evie to stop going "Eh eh eh eh eh eh... Waaaahhhaahhhh
To go read my new art book and experiment with some sketching.

Q. two things you did last night:

Helped take down Christmas at the church
Played a little Wii Animal Crossing

Q. two things you ate today:

Delicious breakfast made by Todd including some yummy chicken apple sausage
...hmm.... I guess it's almost time for lunch!

Q. two people you last talked to on the phone:

My mom
Amber

Q. two things you are going to do tomorrow:

Go to church
Do some drawings, I hope.

Q. two longest car rides:

Florida as a kid
Crossing the country on our move to Cali

Q. two of your favorite beverages:

Grande three pump white chocolate mocha
Anything for Starbucks, really.

Q. the people you’d like tag for their very own

mandi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're funny! okay we so have to spend the night some time so that I can try some yummy breakfast!