Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bright Colors!


I have so much to say about my new pencils, about color and about the new year.  I am excited.  And that is a great thing.  But the kids are crazy, wanting me to play dollhouse or Chinese jump rope... and I have to go and feed Eva's ducks.  Life is calling.  But let me just say- I love my new pencils Todd got me for Christmas!! And I will leave you with the new song in my heart, at least for today.  I love music, don't you? Especially the songs we learn in kindergarten!  Um... we learned it in Spanish, but here is the English version ;)

De Colores,
bright  with colors the mountains and valleys
dress up in the Springtime.

De Colores,
bright with colors all the little birds
fill the skies in the daytime.

De Colores,
bright with color the rainbow brings joy
with the glory of Spring.

And a bright love with colors has found us
with peace all around us
that makes our hearts sing.

2 comments:

Lalena said...

Ahhh, life. Gotta love it!

I can't wait to see your drawings:)

eva said...

Yeah, so can you post some of your artwork? De Colores!