Friday, September 19, 2008

Fridays...

...are so nice.  It is the one of the best feelings- to wake up knowing this is the last day of the week... the expectation of the weekend outings, fun with friends, a little more rest.  I love it how, on Fridays, I can wake up a little easier just knowing that tomorrow I can probably sleep in since there's nowhere to be in the early hours.  

And I just returned from coffee with friends.  And can I just say.  It's so great to have friends.  To complain to.  To encourage.  To pray with.  It really is...

And it is our anniversary!  9 years.  Kinda crazy.  And NEXT year.  10.  Wow.  So Todd and I went out to breakfast this morning... which was pretty fun.  Tonight we'll do something too, since some more great friends offered to babysit!!

And last night!  I went to a "Pampered Chef" party at a beautiful mansion.  It was gorgeous and amazing and a little like walking through one of Martha's houses or a Pottery Barn catalog.  And when I got home, my friend and I fell under some creative anointing!  The ideas were falling from the sky in generous proportions and it was really exciting.  I think we're going to try and get into a couple of Christmas Street Fairs this season.  Yay!

And the girls are painting while singing songs about paint.  And I am feeling like all is good... it's been a good day... mostly because of friends.  And biscuits and gravy.

2 comments:

eva said...

Yay! I am so excited to craft it up again! I have really missed it.

Lalena said...

This is a beautiful post