Thursday, September 25, 2008

<><

The old header was cute, but feeling like it was a bit much.  I have been feeling a stirring of de-clutter mode... not in the household sense of things... just in life.   And of course, it starts with the blog.  And it might just be that creative ideas are beginning to flow... and I needed a change.  So I added the simple header for now, maybe I will be inspired for a new one soon!    Not that I really needed to explain.

I went to the most amazing store today.  I found some great Making Memories things that I can use for new craft inspirations... and also many, many other things that had to remain at the store FOR NOW.  I will definitely be returning for some more great deals.

Abs had her first substitute teacher today... isn't that cute?

1 comment:

eva said...

That header is so stinking cute I can smell it "from here". You are so ready to craft!