Friday, January 4, 2008

these would be in order, but

I thought it would be fun to look back over 2007 and remember the great things that we did last year!! They would have be in order, but after I uploaded all of them, they were all crazy and I was in no mood to reorganize OR re-upload. So in no order whatsoever, the year in review......

the new baby in October....Evie Sky
Sisters in November, Maica and Leah....
The Moore Clan in December.....
Camping with friends in May....
Kindergarten Graduation in June....
Emma was 2 in July.....
Camping with the Youth Group over the summer.....
Abigail got baptized....
Abi turned 4 in 2007...... Bella's CAVA outing last January.....
Disneyland!!!
My girls.....
Soccer started....
Lil Angween.... Grandma and Grandpa meet Evie....

And there were more.....like Grammy's visit and another of Leah's....but I couldn't get the pics from Leah's Flikr. If you want to see more, just go here. Yea, 2007! Now on with 2008.....

1 comment:

Angela said...

I just LOVE that the girls wore their princess dresses to Disneyland! Whenever we go and see girls like yours it just warms my heart! Next time I need to let Brit wear one.