Wednesday, January 2, 2008

happy new year!

For those of you who don't know...
Todd had a cerebral hemorrhage on November 12. After a huge scare and a week in the hospital, we knew he was going to be OK. As of December 17, we found out that the vessel in his head is completely healed and there was no long term damage. Praise the Lord!

I need to share this bible verse, it is what I prayed in the waiting room of the surgical wing in Santa Barbara while we waited to find out if Todd would live or die.

Psalm 63:1-4
"God, hear my cry;
pay attention to my prayer.
I call to you from the ends of the earth
when my heart is without strength.
Lead me to a rock that is high above me,
for YOU have been a refuge for me,
a STRONG TOWER in the face of the enemy.
I will live in your tent forever
and take refuge under the shelter of your wings."

God is so great. He has lead me to the rock. He has been a strong tower. He is so faithful! And our friends and family- Let me just say another quick thanks to every friend who helped us through, all of our amazing family who were so quick to help us and are still helping us. YOU are amazing and a gift to us from the Lord. Happy New Year! We love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family!!!

Ma and Pa Moore said...

We love you right back!