Thursday, July 12, 2007

Yes!!

Finally, a title! And a great one, too, wouldn't you agree?! I don't even really care about titles except for the long extended title in the archives if I don't have one that basically just uses the entire first sentence of the blog like it does when I don't title a word document. *breathe* (Was that a run-on? Probably.)

Anyhow. I meant to post some pics today of.....Dollar Day at the Fair!! Yes, Dollar Day was yesterday. Parking: $1.00, Entrance: $1.00, Rides: $1.00 Having the Time of your life: Priceless. (Well, that is if you are either a 6 yr old or a 4 yr old. Otherwise, not really having all THAT much fun, just fighting the crowds and waiting in line and smelling pig poo and....WHAT? I had fun, I was talking about Todd....no he had fun, too......I think!) But the batteries in the camera wore out and I only have 3 AAs somehow. Darn. You will just have to wait! (I know you were really excited to see the giant ferris wheel that is SO safe, guaranteed....even if that giant sign in the middle of the wheel's spelling was a little off. The sign said "Santa Barbera County Fair". What, I trust it? Just 'cause it's spelled wrong doesn't mean ANYone would have misplaced a bolt or screw...besides....they probably just forgot to use the spell check!)

And that is pretty much it. I am working on our amen blog, as I previously mentioned. It is exciting! We will be able to post pics of all of our latest crafty endeavors. But it will have to wait a bit since half of AMEN is going to be in Montana for a week or so making prairie dresses or going on cattle drives or something.

Otherwise, that is all. love love.

1 comment:

eva said...

I'm a prairie girl, what can I say? But don't wait for me to get back! Post the blankie pictures!