Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Oh-Memma!!

So, I know you are all thinking....wait a sec......I thought her birthday was the 2oth!!!!???!

Well, the little known fact is that Todd would rather it be the 19th. It must've been implied enough throughout the pregnancy because when filling out the birth certificate I wrote......yes, July 19th!!! So, no one caught it. I did amend it later, but apparently they don't change birth certificates here in the great state of CA, so there is just a second page, which we can just forget if need be.

So today we celebrated Emma's 2nd birthday! Well, officially our little party is tonight, but how can I resist posting some pics of cute girls in new clothes? IMPOSSIBLE!




3 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

That's so funny! Actually, Reid and I had a conversation about the exact date of Emma's birthday on the phone last night! Happy Birthday Emma Grace!

Leah said...

Happy birthday Emma! What an interesting picture on the bottom. Her expression was very similar to mine most of the day. ;-)

Love you all,
Leah

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah? :) She doesn't LOVE it when I pull out the camera! She's always like NO Oh-Mamma!!