Tuesday, July 10, 2007

No title again. This is a small irritation that makes me want to again switch blog systems. I have been looking at WordPress for an ::amen:: blog, and it is pretty nice!! But, I will stick with blogger.....for now :)

So, it is Tuesday, already?? I think most of us napped the day away yesterday! We were all so exhausted from Sunday! And we had a good time. Our friend has a small two person sailboat, so Isabella took a ride out on the lake. She had a ton of fun. And Ab made some new friends on the beach and bossed all the boys around (you go girl!). Emma wouldn't go in the water, but had fun in the sand. Much fun.

Sorry, I forgot the camera, so no pics to post (can you believe it??). Maybe I'll try to get some today for you all! It HAS been awhile.

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Like your new colors - easy on my old eyes! :)