Sunday, July 8, 2007

Is there a problem with blogger that I don't know about? For some reason I am unable to post a title. Ah, well. It will just be an extra long ... in the archives.

Anyhow. I am sure that you all had a wonderful weekend. It was, as usual, sunny and warm on the Central Coast. We got your emails and voice mails just now. Sorry we weren't able to speak with any of you this weekend! We were busy, as Todd had to work extra on Saturday.

And today we spent a fun filled day with a bunch of friends at the lake. So, we didn't get home till too late to call east coast time. Just wanted to tell you that we're thinking of you- the girls have been talking about their Ohio family all weekend for some reason, Bella being very proud she was born in Ohio just like Mommy and Dad. So, will post more later, as of now I am sun drained, so I am going to head off for bed. Love you, talk soon!

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

I'm thinking there is something wrong with the blogger - checked this around midnight and nothing new - checked it again first thing this morning and nothing new - but just now your title-less blog was on!