Monday, May 11, 2009

Softball Update

Here are the coaches for the Bad Girls!  Someone was behind on laundry, or Todd would be in "uniform".  This was our last game of the year!!!

Emma has enjoyed my team mom duties as she gets to hang out in the dugout and try on helmets or catchers gear or whatever she can get into!

Here are the Bad Girls!  Plus or minus a few.... Jaida, Emma, Angel, Alexia, Gizelle, Abi & Kristel.

Bella's up to bat, Bella's up to bat... If I were you and you were me I'd scoot my booty back, I'd scoot my booty back!  (Those cheers are really catchy?!)

Paying close attention with her teammates: Cristina, Makayla, Andrea, Jailynn & Alina.

Closing ceremonies are this Saturday!  It went really fast this year!  Abigail is already ready for next season!  She'll move up from TBall to the next division- that will be crazy.  And also, Evie really wants to play too!  She walks around the house with a helmet on, holding a giant bat and carrying a ball.  I have to remind her she is not even 2 yet!  Pretty funny!!

3 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Wow! That did seem to go fast! Are there still All Star games?

Shannon Moore said...

Does that mean your Saturday's are opening up? Does that mean you can all come to Jude's party?

Jamie Cartwright Riley said...

I can't wait for my girls to be big wenough for all this madness I love it! Great pictures too!