Friday, May 1, 2009

funny things said.

I was on the phone with my friend the other day, when she paused to talk to her boys.  "Hey, can you please get the Steamroller off of the bed?" and later "No!  You cannot be a Gorilla.  Please leave your clothes on!". These things make me laugh all of the time.  I have said some funny things while on the phone also, and I was thinking... I wonder what could be done with these funny quotes- besides blog about them? ...Make a list?  ...Scrapbook them?  And then my partner in handmade-crime told me about a blog she saw on (almost) this very thing.  Check it out on Amy Karol's blog- she has put together a couple of pretty cool sewing & craft books.  Her idea for funny things said, handmade (on your computer) cards!!  Go See!

2 comments:

Mandi! said...

so cute! It made me start thinking of past conversations around here...

amber said...

oh my gosh, you really did blog it! i hadn't checked blogs in a while. aauughgh!