Sunday, May 3, 2009

bucket o' inspiration

I have a friend named Eva.  And we like to be creative in agreement... to collaborate on projects and just hang out.  Coffee is our main ingredient and around midnight, the creative anointing likes to fall.  And we have this bucket.   This bucket is full of our favorite stamps, pens, ribbon, ink- whatever is our favorite, it's in there... "The Bucket o' Inspiration" is what we like to call it.  BUT.  During craft fair season, we used it to keep all of the essentials: the receipt book, the rubber bands, the safety pins... you know, the pens, business cards.  Things we'd need quick as we're setting up shop or making sales. (Yes, those things require red spray-painted safety pins).

It kinda turned from "Bucket O' Inspiration" to "Bucket of Not Very Inspiring and Kind of Draining".  If you get the picture.  BUT.  And it has been a long time, BUT. (drum roll, please)  The bucket has made a come-back.  Thanks to my newly cleaned garage (thank you, very much) and the scourging of the craft fair mayhem, the bucket has been liberated from it's essential duties and is free to inspire once again.  And I can feel it.  

There is a cup of inspiration brewing... and I am ready for it.  So, to get it started (as I like to tell my girls... just get it started! I say) So. To get it started.  I linked up a new blogroll.  Bucket of Inspiration, Part 2.  So some creativity can rub off of these highly creative people onto lil' ol' me.  And maybe you. Check some out, over on the sidebar. And then. Get it started! 

No comments: