Monday, November 24, 2008

randomly.


One of the girls' favorite things to do when I am shopping at Michaels is to find little treasures from the floor.  Little pieces of forgotten flowers.  Stray beads.  Half broken marbles.  A fake grape.  I am not quite sure if it is stealing if they bring it home.  I think I asked once.  

This weekend was.  A good experience.  And a complete flop.  But I met some cool people?

I have some really fun craft ideas.  But I think they have to wait until after Christmas.

Working on some of Todd's mom's Peanut Butter Pie.  I think I'll post pics of it too.

Evie is getting molars.  Molars!

It was a little cloudy today, which was nice.  When I came out of Michael's tonight it was a little chilly.  Getting Christmas-y!

There is something really fun about being in wine country.  We spent the whole weekend at a vineyard.  It was relaxing.

That is the end of my random thoughts.  Love, love.

4 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Sorry your weekend was a flop - but glad you met some cool people!

I'm feeling real guilty - not making pnut butter pie this week. Only pumpkin and pecan.

Wish we could do Thanksgiving together again. Miss you guys so much!

Mandi! said...

I used to pick up the strays at craft stores, too! I always figured they were going in the trash anyways:)

Anonymous said...

vineyards are relaxing because of the liquid that you partake of while you are there! : )

annie said...

Well... the wine wasn't for the vendors.... So all the people walking around with wine glasses must've been even more relaxed ;)