Thursday, November 27, 2008

from far away.

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is late!  I am planning my day for tomorrow: turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce...

We just ushered the last couple of stragglers out of our house from our annual Wednesday night game night... We had a loud night of Nerts, Spoons and Wii.   Now we're preparing for about 15 more people tomorrow.

And I thought it was going to be a quiet Thanksgiving.  And I was dreading it.

But as it turns out, this week has been full of family (friend-family) get togethers and lots of delicious food.  So far, so good!

And even so, we sure do miss our family back East... and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving day.  Wish you were here!  Love.

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

So glad we could spend a little bit of Thanksgiving with you! :-)

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nerts”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks