Tuesday, October 7, 2008

robin's egg blue.


I caught Abs today.... organizing!  I used to do this when I was her age!  I used to LOVE putting the crayons in order of color!  Crazy, isn't it?  This brought back happy memories of crayon-ordering!  So satisfying to a 5 year old.  I remember reading the colors on the sides and trying to put them in exactly the right order, and testing each color to find my favorite.  

And... I thought everyone did this until as recently as last week, when I told a friend that my favorite  Crayola Color as a kid was always "Robin's Egg Blue".  To my surprise, she had  no clue what I was talking about!!  "What kid knows the Crayola Colors?"  She asked!  Well, just me apparently!!  Although, I am convinced there are others.  This could be a partial explanation for my recent and strong desire for THESE.

2 comments:

Lalena said...

You just have excellent taste...Robin's Egg Blue is also Tiffany Blue. Ahhh Tiffany's I'd love a shopping spree just about now!

*side note - since I cant go shopping I talked Dan into painting the bathroom Tiffany Blue! It looks awesome. If you see my car in the drive, pleeeeese stop by!

Stephanie Appleton said...

Must be that artistic eye. I never knew the color names let a lone order them. :)