Wednesday, September 26, 2007

still here...

We have been so busy this week with the arrival of GRAMMY! The girls are in heaven- playing UNO, hearing stories, making lists, going shopping, and getting extremely spoiled!! And I am, too! I actually took a nice as-long-as-I-wanted nap today and I haven't unloaded OR loaded the dishes all week! (OK, that sounds a little sad, but dishes.....hello, endless!) So now, we're just waiting.....waiting for our little nameless baby who at least has a coming-home-from-the-hospital outfit now! And tonight, I actually packed my little bag. So hopefully she will make her entrance sometime soon...

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Oh, I want to be there SO bad!!!!! Make sure pictures get sent ASAP! :-)

amanda said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to meet your nameless child! i miss you lady! xoxo love amanda