Sunday, September 9, 2007

oh, insomnia

And yesterday was the girl's first soccer games! We got to the field amidst all the confusion bright and early.....well, 9:00. Bell's team, the Snow Whites played the Tinkerbells. They had fun and did a great job! Ab's game was next- the Stingrays played the Starfish. (Amazingly, NONE of their games conflict for the whole season!) I have some photos, but haven't loaded them in yet- I will post them this week sometime.

We started homeschooling this week. The first day was rough, but after a few adjustments, the rest of the week turned out great. It is nice to have some order and return to a planned out schedule again! The house is in order!! And Abigail has been following the Kindergarten curriculum left over from last year. She is doing so well! So far, the girls are enjoying Science the most. They've been experimenting with measurements- rulers, and the balance and graduated cylinders. They like it so much that it is the first thing we do each day! The only real hitch is Emma, who doesn't understand "shhh" and likes to repeat herself over and over and over. However, Abigail has really been helpful in playing with Emma while Bella and I do the subjects she "is not interested in" like Math and 1st grade phonics. Then, Bell hangs out with Em while Abi and I work on Kinder Phonics! It works out pretty well. They are doing so good!

Other than that, we're going to have a new baby sometime soon! A new nameless baby. Hopefully, we will find some middle ground before she is born!

Well, since I have had insomnia for the past few hours (notice, the post time...and I have already taken a shower and done some laundry since 3:30) I think I am going to try and go back to bed for a while!! Love.

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Awwww - the Snow Whites and the Tinkerbells. That's so cute! I want to come watch!
Since you can't sleep anyway - I will send the barking dog your way! :)