Monday, September 17, 2007

9/17?!



September when? Sheesh! Where has the month gone! I can't believe it is half gone!

We've been whirling away our days with school and soccer practice and getting ready for (yes, still nameless) baby!! Since I am now 38 weeks, she could arrive anytime! We are (mostly) ready.....well, we haven't done much, but....she is number 4! I am hoping my mom will wash all her little hand-me-downs!! I got a little nervous after some people we met at Avila Valley Barn said that their little girl was their 85% chance boy! We only got 70%....but they've always given us a percent like that for all the girls...!!!

Mom is coming out Saturday! I can't believe it is here already. And this week is crazy! We have 2 school-sponsored field trips, one at the See Canyon Fruit Ranch which I am personally very excited about- and it is even our anniversary! 8 years of wedded bliss.

The girls are having fun playing soccer- they have each had 2 games now. Bella's team has lost both, and Ab's team has won both. They don't really care, though- they are having a great time.

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

I'm telling you - I am so ready to hop a plane and fly west!!!!! Wish I could!!!

Anonymous said...

We're so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear what you name her. (please don't take our potential names.. :) ) I'm thinking Gertrude would be a good name.

Also, can't wait to see you guys in December.........yeah!!!