Thursday, June 28, 2007

shark beach day!!

We had fun at the beach. Nice and relaxing! Abigail has a huge bathing suit line and Emma is getting really tan. Little California girls! There was a news crew there....I wondered why. I guess a boater saw a shark right between the piers of Avila and Port San Luis. Hmmm.....right where we were! Well, the girls weren't really in the water much- good thing! I didn't know about it until I got home and looked it up!

And in other news, we are getting an Old Navy! Well, officially it is in San Luis. But close enough! It is supposed to open mid-summer! Exciting!!

2 comments:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

SHARK!!!!! :-(
OLD NAVY!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so gosh darn stinkin' excited about Old Navy!!! Their clearance rack is where we get ALL the kids clothes! I just found out about it yesterday. Someone said two months, but hopefully it will be sooner. At least in time for school!