Wednesday, June 27, 2007

random is a great word

I was just cleaning up the kitchen and wondering if, because I finally put the blender away, that means Todd will want to start making smoothies for breakfast again. It always seems to work that way! Oh well, if so, no biggie. :)

We got our first netflix movies yesterday! So exciting. And sorry, I forgot to give anyone referral credit. Oops! So later tonight, I am so excited to watch our first movie! I just finished reading Elisabeth Elliot's Through the Gates of Splendor. So, we're going to watch the documentary "Beyond the Gates of Splendor". And next, The End of the Spear! So exciting. I am on a missionary story kick. It is amazing to read about people who give up all to make known the Name of Christ!

And on a lighter note, tomorrow is a beach day. Avila, here we come. It should be fun...

And next week: I have another ultrasound! So we'll get to see the baby again and make sure she is, in fact, a girl. Speaking of which, names are eluding us! Number 4!! Note to self (and everyone else take note) don't use all names you like on middle names!!!

That's all for now. love.

No comments: