Wednesday, April 28, 2010

green "lights on"


Changing my light bulbs today made me think....







The old "idea-light-bulb" just wouldn't be as cute with the new energy saving bulbs. Can you see it? An illustration with the new earth-friendly light bulbs above a head? No way! ... (... well actually, I can TOTALLY see an artist/cartoonist doing it... old school meets new school.... green is cool.... etc etc ....It has actually probably already been done! ) Anyway.... Would it be really bad of me to stick with the old kind of bulb just because they are way way way more inspiring? They are!!! And cuter, too. :)

1 comment:

The Arteagas said...

my hubby loves the energy saving quality of the new light bulbs . . .I personally think they are a bit ugly! and no, that cute little idea light bulb just won't look the same!