Thursday, January 28, 2010

I guess I'm not a "fanboy"

Blogs are so funny. I so often think they are so self-indulgent. A little page of mine... just an outlet for something I might have to say. But you don't have to visit, so I won't apologize :)

So I was thinking...

I waited for the Apple live-blog-announcement yesterday. Mostly because I am considering getting the iPhone, but what if a new and improved version comes out this summer? Some people are saying so! I thought MAYbe there would be a hint. I should have known better, since we all knew they were announcing a NEW product. So no new iPhone news, and the newest (try-to-get-everyone-hyped-so-we-all-need-it) apple product: The iPad. Which brings me to something I read... I went to this blog today and was totally impressed by the simple, yet true statement in the short 22 words. It reminded me of apple "fanboys" ...which I am apparently not. :)

(Not that there are not some probable great uses for the iPad, I am sure it will be pretty cool in some scenarios... and I wouldn't refuse one, just in case... you know.)

No comments: