Saturday, February 23, 2008

stuffed grape leaves!




Todd and I tag-teamed dinner tonight....we made a Mediterranean feast, and I have to give him credit for a really delicious and eye-pleasing Greek salad I didn't get a picture of (sorry, baby). And, Food adventure for this weekend, stuffed grape leaves! Todd and I have been craving these for FOREVER, and had some delicious ones over Christmas, but haven't been able to find anywhere around here. Well, we found grape leaves in the International Food aisle at Albertson's! Who knew. So, we found a really yummy recipe and whipped some up. They were SO GOOD. And, the lovely admirer, Evie Sky:


4 comments:

Leah said...

those look delicious.

Anonymous said...

YUMMY you crazy chef people!! Just stopped to say hi...cindy litz

Lalena said...

Yum! My sweetie loves these!

Maica Kozak said...

Those look fabulous.