Friday, December 7, 2007

yes, I am a genius

Gen-ius, I tell you. Replacing the blinky light with a non-blinky light. Now the whole tree is lit again! I can't believe you didn't think of it!!

And here is what we've been working on.....



Snowflakes! I got this great idea....adapted from one in Living. We're making paper snowflakes and putting them on a stand of lights I hung across the living room....I wasn't thinking, though when I bought the 100 light set. Oh, wait, I realize....that means we need to make 100 snowflakes!???! Uh.....hmm.....oh....well......we'll be workin'!!

I am so excited and inspired to craft. I found some great new sites with amazing ideas that I am ready to try!! Don't be surprised if you get some cute and really fun handcrafted items for Christmas this year!

And the girls were pretending they were Santa Claus in the bath tonight. They called me in almost every 10 seconds to show me a new look. SO cute.

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Love the snowflake lights! Glad I'm not the one cutting out 100 snowflakes, though! ;) And I can just hear the girls calling you to see their Santa faces - how cute is that?
Miss you all so much!