Thursday, December 6, 2007

on childhood dreams and christmas lights...

At bible study this morning I had a nice time with the ladies- we talked about changing the world and childhood dreams...so interesting to remember the things we hoped for when the whole world was open to us, when there was nothing to hinder our wild imaginations.

And the lights on the top half of our little fake tree have decided to call it quits. Wonderful!! And I am not quite sure if I mind enough to fix it. Somehow removing all of the many ornaments and candy canes the girls piled on....not to mention the garland and ribbon doesn't sound all that important. At least the blinky ones still work, I tell myself. Every few seconds the top is lit....and during the day you don't even really notice it!! If we keep the blind half way down, it will be just fine....maybe. :)

No comments: