Saturday, March 17, 2007

the weekend

It's been real laid back this weekend- we're getting some much needed rest and relaxation! Todd played with the girls all day and watched basketball games while I laid in bed and read a book by Jane Austen. I don't know what it is about her novels, but they provide such entertainment and escape! I finished 'Persuasion' today after only beginning it last night! I loved Anne Elliot and I had to keep reading to learn if Frederick Wentworth would declare his love once again! And, I know Todd is just as excited as I am to know that the BBC movie filmed in 1995 will be on next Friday! I already have the DVR set to record!

Todd is out tonight with a friend and I am about to watch some A-List celebrity bloopers on TV. What a wonderfully mindless day! :) Oh, it's on! More later! Bye!

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Ah, sounds like my kind of weekend. Glad you had a chance to relax.
Todd's such a good dad! and you are such a good mom! Lucky girls to have you for parents and lucky parents to have Bella, Abs and Emma! :-) and lucky us to have all of you!
We went to Ft. Wayne today and I took my new Prada Purse!
So, how weird is that - Todd and Reid are the top two in the tournament challenge and you and Jasmine are tied!