Sunday, February 4, 2007

randomly fun

Well, it has been a beautiful weekend here on the Central Coast. Yesterday we had a great family day. We all trucked up to San Luis Obispo and wandered around downtown. It is a fun little downtown area. We all went to Urban Outfitters where the girls discovered a bright green bed and shag carpets. They fell in love with some giant velvety pillows....do I feel a room makeover coming? ....Maybe!! I always love going into this store because they sell so many randomly fun things. Things like plastic faux-crystal picture frames and book about sewing and diy. They even have a camera with a fish-eye lens! (Speaking of which, Sis, did you get one? I ordered my wide-angle yesterday!!)

Then Isabella REALLY wanted a smoothie from Jamba Juice, but instead we went to California Pizza Kitchen and she got one there. She was happy. And by the way. CPK has a really delicious Cobb Salad- if you're ever there you should try it! Go ahead, just spilt it with someone. It is so good! Todd and I shared one. MMM. The details? Just imagine Gorgonzola, delicious red beets (really- they're good!!), apple smoked bacon, avacado, cubes of chicken, all tossed with a light ranch dressing....oh yeah, and the lettuce. :) Now that I sound like a menu, I will stop!!!

I am getting excited for our vacation! Did I mention this in my blog!? We are going to Disneyland for a few days at the end of February. Todd's parents are flying out and then we are going to stay in LA for about 5 days. I am SO looking forward to it. We haven't really been on vacation in a while, and this is going to be a great one!!

Well, are you watching the Superbowl today?!! It is coming up in a couple of hours! So I will stop writing now!

1 comment:

Ma and Pa Moore said...

Fred tried to comment on this blog - but it an error message came up when he sent it - so he just emailed you. :-)

Jamba Juice and CPK and Mo's and........can't wait!!!!