Thursday, February 15, 2007

oh, the snow....



This is a picture from the Akron Beacon Journal! Look at all that snow!! Am I jealous? Do you even need to ask? I miss the snow SO much! Look at that wonderful blizzard. While I sit here in the sunshine, windows open and gentle breeze, thinking about the outdoor Valentine's Day party we attended yesterday at the park I am actually wishing I was all bundled up walking through the wintery wonderland!!!

An old friend called yesterday. She had just sent her kids out with her husband to go sledding. She was building a fire in the fireplace and drinking some hot tea, watching the snow fall from the sky. Beautiful. Wish I were there!!

Another friend is moving from her life-long home of California to the cold of the east coast tomorrow. Todd and I told her she might need to wear boots and coats and sweaters and gloves and scarves. She was afraid!! I also told her to go for a walk in the snow and throw snowballs and go sledding. It will be so fun!

So have fun in the snow!!! It will be Spring soon......right?

No comments: