Wednesday, December 15, 2010

music speaks

A few years back I got the Jewel Christmas album. It's pretty mellow, nice for a quiet evening of relaxation or background music while crafting.

This year, a few of the songs have really touched my heart. This one below- so beautiful. I love the part that says "
so take my hand and knowing
with it i also give my heart
wanting never to be separate again". And the part that says "
if you were flame i'd allow myself to be consumed completely, were you wind i would wish you pass through me". I love it because it reminds me of our relationship with Jesus... and how when we give our hearts to him, we give completely, and we are never separate again. Isn't that an amazing thing to remember at Christmas?? His gift of life to us.... that is what we are celebrating! :)

"Face Of Love"

until tonight
my heart was just half full
i'd never known the fruit which fed the soul
but now i see what may put to rest my longing

for i have seen, the face of love
the grace of god, the face of love

in silence i feared my heart
would remain words unheard
inside a separateness of skin
but now i know that the skin just veils the soul

for i have seen, the face of love
the grace of god, the face of love

so take my hand and knowing
with it i also give my heart
wanting never to be separate again
let eternity begin

if you were flame
i'd allow myself to be consumed completely
were you wind i would wish you pass through me
but now i know that the skin just veils the soul

for i have seen, the face of love
the grace of god, the face of love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Local gas stations and convenience stores appear to be newport cigarettes experiencing an uptick in sales over the last couple of weeks as the Oneida Indian Nation’s supply of mainstream brand cigarettes dwindles.But earlier this year Kinley Tshering, then a media consultant in the capital, Thimphu, discussed with friends over drinks the jailing of a Buddhist monk for three years for possessing $3 worth of tobacco, one of the first to be prosecuted under a new law banning public smoking cheap newport cigarettes.

qingblog said...

Using Outlook 2010 using Business enterprise Speak to Boss, you can utilize Microsoft Outlook 2010 download the policies from the assist you over the promotion actions (like the preparing of e-mail lists, publish products, and in many cases analyze the outcome on the actions) on the generation method. Microsoft Outlook 2010