Friday, October 1, 2010

You knew I'd love it!

The rain!! Today it is raining! The girls were so excited when they woke up- it reminds me of when I was a kid and it would be snowing when I woke up! So funny.

They found a rainbow in the sky and came running for my camera while yelling "Whoa! It's a.... it's a.... full on rainbow all the way! It's starting to look like a.... Like a... double rainbow!!". (if you're wondering, click here) They are a crack up!!

It was a really beautiful morning!! Some people hate rainy days, but to me it is like a breathe of sweet relaxing fresh air! :) :D


This is the photo they got.... you can kinda see it! :) :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

eva said...

Guess what Elliot said? Woah, double rainbow full on! Oh my god, oh my god! Good thing our kids are so up to date on the cyber-humor. So funny!